Facebook has become one of the most widely used social media platforms of this day. People use it to share their moments and views with others. In case, you are some business owner, having a Facebook page of your business is helpful for you anyway. As there are billions of users of Facebook around the world, having a page is not enough. You should promote a facebook page in such a way that more people are aware of your page. If more people are aware of your presence on Facebook, this is good for your business. You can promote your page using Facebook that will cost you. But there are some ways that will help you to promote your page without paying money. Here are some tips to help you promote a facebook page. If you are one such user who wishes to gain more audience using Facebook, this article is for you.
1. Make a separate page for your business on Facebook:
If you want to promote your business using Facebook, you should create a separate page for your business only. As you must have noticed, there are many pages of celebrities containing photos and videos of celebrities. These pages are not real pages instead these are just fan pages. In case, you want to promote a facebook page, you should have a separate page for a specific task. Though you can use your personal page to promote your business but having a separate page about your business looks more professional.
2. Use your email ID to promote a facebook page:
Emails are used by almost every user of the internet. So, using your email to promote your Facebook page will be really helpful. You can send emails to all the people that you know and they will be aware of your Facebook page. Doing this is helpful because all those persons who don’t use Facebook will also be aware of your Facebook page. Here are some tips to make your emails more attractive:
- Every email that you send should contain a link to your Facebook page.
- The subject of your email should be creative.
3. You should maintain an active presence on Facebook:
In case you want to promote a facebook page, the first thing you should ensure is to maintain an active presence on Facebook. As you know that people become updated about anything on Facebook by the notifications. And the notifications are generated whenever you upload something on Facebook. You can maintain your presence by uploading frequently about your products and the other things that you want the people to be aware about. You can also upload the new offers and other information about your products frequently.
4. Make sure that you post something on weekends:
At present people are so busy in their day to day routine that it becomes almost impossible to check Facebook or the other such platforms. So, weekends are important opportunities to attract such people. If you want to promote a facebook page properly, you have to make sure that you are reaching to every possible person. Posting on weekends will be helpful in doing so.
5. Use your website(if you have one):
If you have a website of your own, you can use it to promote a facebook page. All the people visiting that website will be aware of your Facebook page. While mentioning about your Facebook page on the website, you should make sure that you include the follow button (for your Facebook page) on your website. Almost every popular brand of the world does this. You can use your website in a better way by following the steps mentioned below:
- Make a timeline tab on your website that would show the recent posts of your Facebook timeline on your website.
- Add an event tab that would notify the visitor of your website about the events you are about to organize.
- You can also add messages tab that would enable the visitors to send you messages via your website.
6. Post regularly about the events that you would be organizing:
There should be a separate page for the events that you are going to organize. Doing this will attract more people. Events are meant to promote your products. So, if you want to promote a facebook page, make sure that more and more people are attending the events that you host. All the events that you host should be very concise and clear about your products.
7. Try to build a base audience:
Building a base audience is very helpful in promoting your Facebook page. Base audiences are those whom you have notified at first and they will be telling others and so on. This chain is started form your family and friends. So, make sure that you have included all your friends and family in your base audience.
8. Don’t forget to promote your facebook page offline:
You have tremendous opportunities to promote your business offline. Promoting your facebook page offline is very helpful in gaining random audience. You can do it with the help of cards, brochures, and other such things.
9. Make your Page more interactive:
This is the most important thing to do for attracting more audience. When we interact with our audiences frequently, it creates a sense of satisfaction among the people who are already engaged on our Facebook page. There are many ways you can do it.
- You should do live videos frequently.
- Make polls on your Facebook page. You can make poll on Facebook by following the steps mentioned below:
- Select the page where you want to create poll.
- At the top of the page, you will find an option Write a post. Click on this option.
- From the list of options, select Poll.
- Now, type the question you want to ask.
- Enter the options you want.
- You can also add photos or gifs.
We have mentioned every possible way to promote a facebook page for free. In case you are not getting the traffic that you expected even trying all the options mentioned above, you can contact us through our website and the other contact details provided below. We have got a team of experts to deal with all your problems related to online media.