As you know very well that Facebook also uses as a business. So, you have to need a Business page. As you know, there are more than two billion users of Facebook so it is an impossible platform to ignore for any business. If you think for business by Facebook then first things come in your mind that how to create Facebook business account. Read this article to know the easy steps about it.
Steps to create Facebook business account:-
Here are many easy and quick solutions to create a business page. Follow the below-given steps:
- First of all, go to com/business and tap on the Create a page which is at top of the right corner.
- Now, you will get a list of options that include local business or place, product or brand, and community or cause.
- After that, select the type of business for which you creating the business page.
- In case, your business types fall into more than one of the given options then select the one your customers are mostly like to think when they think about your business.
- Once you tap on a business type then a pop-up window will open to ask you for further details like the name of your business, address, and your business account category.
- A category is basically sub-types within the large business category that you already select.
- Once you type in the category field then you will see a list of potential category options to select from.
- Whenever you are ready then tap the Get Started But, note down when you select this option then it indicates your acceptance of Facebook’s terms & conditions for Business account. So, going for further steps, make sure everything is fine.
- By following these above steps, you can easily create new Facebook business manager account.
2. Add Profile Picture:-
- After creating a Facebook business account, you have to upload a profile picture and cover image for your Facebook page.
- Keep in mind that, to create a good visual first impression so select wisely here.
- Also, ensure that Which photo you select that aligns with your brand and easily identifiable with your business.
- So, first, upload your profile picture. This picture keeps your business name in search results when you interact with users, and also appears on the Facebook page’s top-left corner.
- If your brand is big then use your logo which is most probably a safe way to promote your business.
- If you are a celebrity or a public figure then your image will work like a charm.
- If your business type is local then a well-shot image of your signature offering that will allow a potential customer or follower to build the connection immediately.
- You can see your profile picture in a square shape on the Facebook page but it will be cropped to a circle in post and ads. So, ensure that don’t put any critical information at the corner.
- When you select a good image then tap on the Upload Profile Picture
- After that, select your cover image for the Facebook page that is the most prominent picture on your Facebook business account.
- Make sure that this picture should capture the synopsis of your brand to make your brand personality. The size of the cover photo will be different for desktop and mobile, for desktop it should be 820 x 312 pixels and for mobile 640 x 360 pixels. And it must be 400 pixels wide and 150 pixels tall.
- When you select the pictures as above-mentioned scenario then tap on the Upload a Cover Photo option.
3. Analyze your new Facebook business account:-
- Now, you can see your business page is working properly that means it is extremely sparse.
- So, you will be prompted to take a quick view throughout the few features.
- Facebook business page recommends you tap on the prompts until you are well aware of how to operate a Facebook business account. So, it is better that you know that where is everything, it takes only a few minutes.
- While the structure of the Facebook business page is now in place then you should get some work to perform before you share it with your audience.
4. Add a short description for the Facebook business page:-
- It is an opportunity to tell the people about your Facebook business. Make sure, it should be just a couple sentence, it will be maximum 155 characters.
- Now, tap on the Add a Short Description option and share what your customer needs to know as concisely and clearly possible. Later on, you can also add a long description.
- Once you complete it then tap on the Save.
5. Create your Facebook business account username:-
Your username which is also called vanity URL, it is like how you tell people to find your Facebook business page. Your username will max to 50 characters. So, make it is for typing and for remember also. Your Facebook business name or some other variation of it is safe bit.
- Now, tap on the Create a Username for your page option to set up your vanity URL.
- Once you have done then tap on the Create Username
- A pop-up window will open that show you the links that people can use to connect with your business on Facebook as well as on Facebook messenger.
- Now, tap on OK option to continue filling your details on Facebook business page.
6. Complete your about section:-
- If you leave the details to filled later then it is important to fill out all the fields in your Facebook business page’s About section from the starting.
- As you know, Facebook is the often place where people go first to get information about you, so having it there is most important.
- In case, someone is looking for a business that will open till 9 but can’t find this information on your Facebook business page then they will surely keep looking until they search out another place that is more forthcoming.
- It will also be a good idea to provide information about your Facebook messenger, as your customer service represents online hours and estimated response time.
- To start this, tap on the About option which is at the left-hand menu of the Facebook page.
- Now, you can add or edit your Facebook business-specific details just like, your business start date, contact information, other social accounts. It is totally depending upon your business type that you may be able to add specific details like information or menu about your price range and whether you offer valet parking.
- You can see a screen where you can add a long description of your business.
- Now, tap on the Edit Story option which is on the right side of the page to provide a proper description of what your business offers to customers and why they should Like or Follow your page.
- It is a place where you can set expectations about how you will interact with people via your Facebook page for business purposes and offer a compelling reason for them to engage with you online.
- Now, tap on the Edit page Info option which is at the top right of the screen to specify your business location and hours.
- After completing this, tap on the Save Changes
7. Create your first Facebook business post:-
- Make sure that you share some valuable content before inviting people to like the Facebook business page.
- You can also create some of your own post or share relevant content from the leader’s thoughts on your industry.
- You can create a more specific type of post, like an event or product offers. So, just hit through the tab which is at the top of the status box to bring up all the options.
- Also, ensure that whatever you post offers value for your customers when they come at your Facebook business page, so they will be inclined to stick here.
- Now, your Facebook business page represents a robust online presence that will make potential customers that feel comfortable interacting with you.
8. Start to engage with the customers:-
- After performing all above steps, you are ready to give your Facebook business account a bit of nudge.
- So, invite your friends and family to like your business page.
- Also, use other channels like websites or twitter to promote your business.
- Now, add follow us logo on your promotional material and email signature also.
- You can also ask your customer review on Facebook if you are comfortable.
In this blog, we disused to create Facebook business account. I hope it is helpful to you. if you have any doubts regarding this then call to our expert’s team to resolve them.